This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you shop through those links, however there will be no additional cost to you.
In this article I will list all the different things I received in my Amazon baby registry welcome box and how you can also get this wonderful box!
Whats inside my Amazon baby Registry Welcome box?
I got my box in mid October, and these were the items inside:
- 3 Sample packets of “dreft pur touch” detergent
- 1 “bloom baby” wipe
- 1 “Gerber Everyday Essentials” onesie sizes preemie-5t
- Breastfeeding guide pamphlet, 2 day breast pads, and 2 night breast pads all from “Avent”
- 2 1.8 FL OZ sized bottles of “Dove” tip to toe wash
- 1 4OZ Natural Bottle by “Avent”
- 2 “Huggies Little Snugglers” diapers
- 2 “Free and clear” wet wipes, sample size of “Coconut care” moisture lotion, 2 “free and clear” laundry detergent packs, and 2 “free and clear” diapers…all these from “Seventh Generation”.
- 10 wipes from “WaterWipes”
- 1 100% cotton muslin blanket by “Swaddle Designs”
- 1 Small sample of “CICAPLAST Baume B5” soothing repaiting balm
- 1 Small sample of “Aquaphor” baby healing ointment
- A coupon from “Living Textiles”, $30 off of $50 or more on select Lolli Living or Living Textiles items that need to be bought on Amazon.com.
How can you get this box?
These are the 3 things that need to be done to get the box:
- Sign up to Amazon Prime : This costs $99 annually, and includes benefits such as free 2 day shipping for most items, access to Prime Video, access to Kindle Borrow library, among many other benefits. If you shop a lot on Amazon, it’s well worth to get the prime membership. You can try the membership free for 30 days: Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
- Create a Baby registry and complete it according to the checklist that Amazon provides. Amazon Baby registry has millions of products and is very simple to use. To create your own Amazon baby registry, check out this link: Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry
- Make a $10 or more of purchases from the baby registry you create.
That’s it! After you have completed the above you can go ahead and request the box, and it will be shipped to you for FREE 🙂 If you received this box before, let me know what you got in your box. Did you like the samples you got?
Please also checkout my post to see What I got in my Target Baby Registry Welcome Kit!
Wow! I am so excited to have written my first blog post. Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my article. 🙂 If you enjoyed my article and or have some comments/questions on it please send me a message through my “contact me” page! Thank you 🙂
If you enjoyed this post and would like to read similar articles, please subscribe to my website(in the side bar or the bottom of this page). When you subscribe I will send out a freebie of yummy pregnancy smoothies!